Niftylift HR12 4×4 Bi-Energy Articulated Boom Lift 12.2m (40ft) Working Height
The Niftylift HR12 (Height Rider) Narrow self-propelled boom lift is one of the most versatile and reliable machines in its class.
It is specifically designed to give maximum reach performance from the lightest, most compact base possible. A telescopic upper boom gives the HR12N improved accuracy when positioning the platform and superb maneuverability makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
With a 1.50m (4ft 11in) narrow chassis, the HR12N is ideal for working in factories, warehouses, or anywhere that space is restricted.
Its Bi-Energy option allows the HR12N to work for extended periods inside and outside, making it the perfect all-rounder.
Key Niftylift HR12 4x4 features:
- Achieves a working height of 12.2m
- Achieves an outreach of 6.1m
- The telescopic upper boom allows greater accuracy when positioning the platform
- 1.5m chassis width allows easy navigation down narrow aisles
- The low weight of 3.5 tonnes means low-cost transportation
- Proportional hydraulic controls
- Bi-Energy function optimizes utilization
We also offer IPAF Training Courses. Click here to view