JLG Power Tower Push Around Scissor Lift 5.1m (16.7ft)
The JLG Power Tower is a fantastic push-around option for working at height. It is slim enough to fit through a standard doorway yet offers a generous platform and working height.
The Power Tower is commonly used for indoor repair, installation or maintenance work. It is incredibly easy to use. The operator will simply push the Power Tower into position, then once inside, press a button in order to elevate to their desired height.
Key Power Tower Features:
- Compact design (0.78m wide) allows easy passage through most doorways.
- A large platform size (1.52m x 0.78m) gives the operator more room to work and more room for tools/equipment.
- Improved productivity – utilizing a Power Tower is estimated at 4x quicker than using ladders and small scaffold towers.
- Flexibility to work at the correct height.
- Handrail protection already in place from the ground up.
- Lightweight: ideal for raised access ‘computer’ flooring.
- Fits through standard single doorways and into passenger lifts.
- Up to 300 lifts per charge.
- Automatically braked wheels on elevation.
We also offer IPAF Training Courses. Click here to view