JLG Ecolift Push Around Vertical Mast Lift 4.2m (13.8ft) Working Height
The JLG Ecolift is a game-changer in power-free access! It is simple and intuitive to operate. A simple handle turn allows the operator to elevate the lift mechanism to the desired height.
This vertical mast lift is lightweight and can be manually pushed around to the operator’s desired position. Its compact size and shape mean it can easily fit through narrow entrances, exits, and internal doors.
Ecolifts are commonly hired for use within construction across multi-story projects; finish work; mechanical, electrical, and HVAC contractors; painters, and many, many more.
The Ecolift is also ideal for use within facilities management. They are commonly used for building maintenance within offices, schools, hospitals, and other institutions.
Key Ecolift Features:
- Simple to operate – turn the handle to elevate.
- No power required whatsoever.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Small footprint (1.28m x 0.7m).
- Can be used 24/7 without pausing the job at hand.
- Virtually maintenance-free.