Dingli JCPT 2223 Diesel Rough Terrain Scissor Lift 22m (72ft) Working Height
The Dingli 2223 is a versatile, self-propelled, rough terrain scissor lift. The large working platform area means materials, equipment and personnel can be elevated at the same time with ease. A safe working load of 750kg assists this. The safe working load is also 750k on the extension deck, meaning up to four people can work simultaneously within this space.
Key Dingli 2223 features:
- Achieves a working height of 22m
- 4x4 Drive
- 4x4 Steering
- Driveable at full height
- Automatic unidirectional extended platform
- The large working platform, higher operating efficiency
- 4 person capacity
- A safe working load of 750kg is maintained on the extension deck.
- The climbing ability of the maximum up to 30%
- Self-leveling hydraulic outriggers
We also offer IPAF Training Courses.