Aluminium Tower 3.2m – 14.2m Working Height
Our Aluminium Towers are designed for ease of use and safety. No tools are required and the manual provided is very easy to follow. This will ensure efficient and hassle-free construction.
Our alloy towers are suitable for a variety of work both inside and outside, with platform heights ranging from 1.2m all the way to 12.2m (3.2 – 14.2m working height), making them ideal for commercial use.
Our Aluminium access towers are fully certified to the latest BSI (British Standards Institute) Kitemark (KM617169) in respect to BSEN: 1004 (Class 3).
The platforms can be set to increments of 0.5m (1’8”) ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights.
Key Aluminium Tower features:
- Fully certified
- Conforms to requirements of the 3T erection and dismantling method as set out by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) and PASMA
- Available in multiple working heights for each of the 4 different Widths and Lengths, from 1.2m to 12.2m (platform height) in 0.5m increments
- Weight rating 950kg (149.2 stone) less tower self-weight
- Frame sections available in 850mm and 1450mm widths and 1m, 1.5m and 2m Heights
- The welded ladder is incorporated into the frame
- Fitted with dual locking castors which are individually certified to 700KG. Tower base plates are available as an alternative
- Platforms are available in two lengths – 1.8m and 2.5m with a non-slip finish for additional safety, damage-resistant claws, plus an automatic self-closing trapdoor. Complete with a wind-lock device. Weight rating of 275kg (43.3 stone)
- The platform can be set at increments of 0.5m (1’8″) ensuring maximum flexibility to work at a variety of heights
- Single piece folding toe board
- Colour coded hooks with oversized trigger for easy operation
- Articulated swivel rubber feet to outriggers and oversized cast aluminium fixings for ease of attachment
- Floating spigots for easy assembly and dismantling
- Flexible for use both indoors & outdoors and is compatible with the popular SGB BOSS range
Don't forget we also offer PASMA Training Courses. Click here to view