JLG Power Tower Nano Push Around Vertical Mast Lift 4.5m (14.8ft) Working Height
The JLG Power Tower nano is a vertical mast lift that represents one of the best pieces of low-level access equipment within the industry, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is a safe alternative to push-around platforms podiums and other low-level scaffold towers.
The Power Tower Nano is fully self-propelled, even when fully erected, working off an electric (battery-powered) system. The controls are extremely intuitive and straightforward, with a single joystick dictating the machine’s primary functions.
Due to its relatively low weight, it can be used on Kingspan-approved raised access flooring.
This vertical mast lift gives maximum platform size whilst reducing the working footprint to the bare minimum. Heavy-duty auto-locking wheels provide a strong, secure base for the heavy-duty, low friction lifting mast, creating excellent platform rigidity.
The Power Tower Nano passes through single doorway entrances and exits without problems.
- Achieves a working height of 4.5m within a small footprint.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Automatic pothole protection.
- 500mm cantilever deck for outreach over obstructions.
- Several safety features including:
- Fail-safe hydraulic circuit complete with a check valve on the lift cylinder.
- Tilt-sensor complete with alarm and cut-out function.
- Automatic basket load sensor with alarm and cut-out.
- Automatically elevated drive speed reducer.
- Emergency descent.
- Audible ascent and descent drive alarm.
- Dynamic parking brake and amber flashing beacon.