2m Guard Barrier
This highly visible 2m guard barrier conforming to all mandatory regulations. They are ordinarily recommended for placement around temporary roadworks, open excavations or other groundwork.
The guard barriers are designed to interlock. Each barrier features top-faced reflective material on one side. They are 1 metre in height.
Key 2m Guard Barrier Features:
- Barrier to barrier connection is simple
- Can be used on uneven ground
- They are free standing
- 360° swivel feet for easy positioning
- High impact durability and strength
- No screws or rivets
- Conforms to requirements of BSEN8442
- Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
- The Traffic Signs Manual, Chapter 8
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works - A Code of Practice
- Traffic signs regulations and general directions