Hire Administrator (Leigh HQ)
Location: Leigh HQ (Greater Manchester)
As an administrator within our sales team, you will provide administrative support to the wider team, our customer and suppliers. The main focus of this role is to provide the best experience with our customers, this role will enable you to build relationships with our suppliers and customers to ensure all deliveries are delivered on time and all problems are resolved before causing any issues for our customers. This is an exciting time to be joining a rapidly growing team and business, if you thrive in a fast paced vibrant highly administrative role then please get in touch.
What you will do doing
- You will contact our customers over email and the phone to confirm off hires daily.
- You will build relationships with our suppliers and confirm ETA delivery and collection times. Y
- You will work closely with our customers and inform them of any problems that may occur.
- You will call our customers to confirm all delivery and collections.
- Deal and resolve all queries regarding failed collections.
- Deal and resolves all queries relating to customer invoices by working closely with the finance administration team to ensure these are correct and resolved.
- Confirm any hire extensions with our customers over the phone and email.
What will you need?
- Confident telephone manner & strong email communication skills.
- Previous experience in a high-volume administration role.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help.
- A pro-active and optimistic attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
Aspire Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and welcome all members of the community to apply to openings with us.